Here's a rare opportunity to secure a villa at The Aerie - don't delay! This delightful home enjoys a northerly aspect and features two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, along with an extra powder room.
The large open-plan living and dining area boasts high ceilings and seamlessly connects to an undercover alfresco area and a sizeable garden - perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
Some of the key features of this villa include:
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Large open-plan living and dining area with 9ft ceilings.
• Ducted heating and cooling for year-round comfort.
• Double-glazed windows for insulation and noise minimisation.
• Rainwater tank for your garden.
• Single lock-up garage with internal access.
• Short walk to the clubhouse and community amenities.
About The Aerie by Keyton
This elegant retirement village is located on a tree-lined street in Narrabundah's picturesque neighbourhood, with an elevated position that looks over tranquil district views. Come home to one of Canberra's most attractive suburbs, just 9km from the CBD and minutes from Kingston and Manuka's cafés and shops.
This vibrant boutique village provides the best of everything from elegant homes and communal facilities to convenience, safety and support.
Some of the features of this Retirement Village include;
• Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
• Outdoor Terrace
• Hobby Shed
• Cinematic Viewing Room
• TV / DVD
• Function Room
• Pet Friendly
• Adjacent Golf Course
• Social Activates & Clubs
• Future Communal Vegetable Gardens
• Medical Consultant Rooms
• Pool/Billiards Table
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this home your own. Enquire today and book a tour.
*Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Keyton within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.