Live Fee Free for 12 Months!* Reserve on or before 31 March 2024 and settle by 30 June 2024 to be eligible. Limited Offer! *Terms and conditions apply.
For full terms and conditions and to find out more call 1800 550 550 or enquire today!
Embrace a life of elegance and convenience in this east-facing two-bedroom apartment at Menzies Malvern. Situated on the 2nd floor, it offers serene views of the picturesque village fountain and a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Some of the key features of this apartment include;
• East-facing apartment with picturesque fountain views
• Spacious two-bedroom, 2nd-floor layout
• Main bedroom with carpeted walk-in robe and ensuite
• Open-plan living and dining area
• Modern, well-equipped kitchen ideal for entertaining
• Separate laundry for convenience
• One secure space in the underground car park
About Menzies Malvern by Keyton
From the lovingly tended gardens to the luxurious amenities and vibrant calendar of activities and events, life at Menzies Malvern revolves around wellbeing and connection.
Enjoy access to resort-style amenities, including an on-site cinema, restaurant, swimming pool, and gym, together with a range of regular programs facilitated by our Health and Wellness Coordinator.
With the Menzies retirement village situated close to boutique shopping, cafés, and restaurants, you’ll be part of a retirement community that positions you within easy reach of Melbourne's vibrant culture, with the Malvern community arts centre, National Gallery of Victoria, and theatre district just moments away.
Menzies Malvern Retirement village highlights include:
• On-site café and restaurant
• Library and welcoming communal spaces
• Fully equipped gym
• Indoor heated swimming pool and spa
• Beautifully maintained gardens and luxurious amenities
• Health and Wellness Coordinator for regular programs
• 24-hour emergency assistance
Don’t miss this opportunity to make this home your own. Enquire today and book a tour.
*Photographs are for illustrative purposes. Some images may depict items not provided by Keyton within the units such as furniture and other decorative items.