WIN A PICNIC HAMPER - BARREL DRAW
(Game of Chance – complete a form for a chance to win a prize)
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Keyton Holding Pty Ltd ACN 613 131 187 as trustee for Keyton Trust ABN 44 349 706 307 (Promoter), Level 45 Bourke Place, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
2. Only residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or older (Participant) at the time of entry are eligible for the Competition.
3. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
(a) employees of:
(i) the Promoter; and
(ii) the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
(b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s related bodies corporate. Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
4. The Competition commences at 9.30am on Saturday 12 August 2023 Western Standard Time (AWST) and closes at 4pm on Sunday 13 August 2023 AWST (Competition Period). The Promoter may extend the Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on https://keyton.com.au . References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period, where applicable.
5. The prize is one Taste Temptation hamper with Regatta Four Person Picnic Basket (Prize). The total prize pool is $135.00.
6. To enter you must complete the form located at the Keyton stand at the Care and Ageing Well Expo (Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre) during the Competition Period.
7. For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, the Participant must enter the Competition:
(a) within the Competition Period;
(b) in the strict manner specified on the entry form for the Competition and in these terms and conditions; and
(c) by the method specified on the entry form for the Competition.
8. A Participant may only submit one entry form during the Competition Period.
9. Where multiple entries are made, only one entry will be selected, the first correct and eligible entry drawn will win a Prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision on an eligible entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The draw will take place at 12pm on Monday 14 August 2023 AWST at the Keyton Perth office (WeWork, 152-158 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000). The winner will be notified by phone.
12. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
13. The Prize is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Prize once it is claimed.
15. By entering into the Competition the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age and identity and eligibility to participate in the Competition. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
17. The prize can be collected from a Western Australian Keyton retirement village of the winner’s choosing.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any Prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
19. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner (or the winner’s parent or guardian), and any other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner, may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter including but not limited to a further agreement to exclude liability of the Promoter for certain loss, damage or injury arising from the use of or participation in a Prize to the extent the Prize is or includes a recreational service or activity.
20. The Promoter may conduct such further draws if, despite using all reasonable efforts, the original winner cannot be contacted, at the same place as the original draw as is necessary at 12pm on Monday 11 September 2023 AWST at the Keyton Perth office (WeWork, 152-158 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000) in order to distribute any unclaimed Prize.
21. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the Prize where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the Prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
(a) advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Promoter’s website at https://keyton.com.au ;
(b) promptly destroy all entries received; and
(c) not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
23. The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the Prize is unavailable) for whatever reason, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where required. The Prize and/or any element of the Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their Prize and/or any element of the Prize as stated.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using the Prize or participating in this Competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for defective Prize(s), lost or stolen Prize(s) or misuse of the Prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prize(s) or participation in this Competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
26. The Participant agrees to the use and disclosure of their Personal Information by the Promoter and each of its Related Bodies Corporate on an ongoing basis (even if the Owner is no longer an owner of the Village) for marketing activities related to the products and services offered by those entities.
27. By providing your information in this form you agree that the Promoter may use these details to keep you informed about products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you until you inform us otherwise.
30. If you no longer wish to receive information from the Promoter, free call 1800 550 550 or go to https://keyton.com.au/home/unsubscribe .