From the moment you walk through your door at Townsend Park, you’ll have found your place to belong. This warm and welcoming retirement village is defined by friendly neighbours, natural beauty and quality amenities in a welcoming community.
Situated in Hove’s picturesque coastal surrounds, you’ll find endless ways to spend your time, whether you’re exploring the local area, getting to know your neighbours or enjoying the tranquillity of your comfortable home.
Choose from a selection of impeccably designed apartments, cottages and villas, all with generous layouts and rooms flooded with natural light. These are homes that are as perfect for relaxing in, as they are for entertaining family and friends.
Welcome home to Townsend Park, where an exceptional lifestyle awaits.
Retirement village highlights:
- Regular social events including happy hour
- Alfresco BBQ area
- Resident activity groups including craft, music, gardening and choir
- Gym and exercise classes
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Beautiful green spaces and landscaped gardens
- Visiting podiatrist
Retirement village surrounds:
- Located moments to The Esplanade and beach
- A short walk or 5-minute drive to Jetty Road in Brighton
- Health and medical services nearby
- Close to the train station and bus stops
We would love to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
or on below to book a personalised tour. Alternatively, please call us on 1800 550 550.