Located in historic Berwick, Woodlands Park retirement village offers a peaceful retreat with all the conveniences of city living.
At this pet-friendly village, you’ll enjoy an active lifestyle with an array of leisure amenities, spaces to pursue your hobbies, and a lively calendar of social events.
Immerse yourself in country living, with local markets, wineries, and natural bushland all within easy reach, as well as convenient access to shopping centres, cafés, and public transport.
Retirement village highlights:
- Pet-friendly environment
- Indoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Well-equipped gym
- Tennis court
- Bowling green
- Workshop space for hobbies and DIY projects
- Library and welcoming community spaces
- Village bus for shopping and outings
- Regular visits from podiatrists and hairdressers
- Emergency call system
Retirement village surrounds:
- Close to Berwick train station
- Close to shops, cafés, and services at Berwick Central
- Directly next to Monash Health – Casey Hospital and St John of God Berwick Hospital
We would love to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
or on below to book a personalised tour. Alternatively, please call us on 1800 550 550.