Lakeside retirement village provides residents with an array of recreational activities, ample opportunities for rest and relaxation, and an abundance of contentment, convenience, security, and independence. Alongside this, the friendly and inclusive retirement community atmosphere makes it a beloved place to call home.
You can choose from a selection of 2 and 3 bedroom villas, each designed with contemporary open-plan living spaces, private courtyards, and top-notch fixtures and fittings.
This retirement community offers all the essentials for a peaceful and satisfying lifestyle, including nearby shops, cafés, medical services, and public transportation, as well as access to golf and country clubs.
The beautiful surrounding countryside is an added bonus, providing endless contentment and a strong sense of belonging. Lakeside retirement village truly encompasses the benefits of living in a secure and supportive environment.
Retirement village highlights:
- Community centre with dining, bar and lounge amenities, and multipurpose areas
- Outdoor barbecue and entertaining area
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Wellness hub featuring beauty salon and on-site classes
- 7-rink bowling green, croquet court and putting course
- Warm atmosphere and a caring community to promote an active and healthy lifestyle through exercise classes, social events and outings
- Visiting medical practitioners and podiatrist
- Village bus for easy transportation
- Emergency call system available
Retirement village surrounds:
- Medical services nearby
- Close to local shops, cinemas and dining
- Close to recreational sites and sailing clubs
- 4km to Bonnells Bay
We would love to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
or on below to book a personalised tour. Alternatively, please call us on 1800 550 550.