NOW OPEN - OVER 50% SOLD. BOOK A TOUR TODAY.
We are delighted to announce that our refined collection of bespoke penthouse apartment residences are now selling, with just 5 remaining.
Designed by award-winning architects Bates Smart, our luxury two and three-bedroom penthouse residences have been carefully planned to capture the best aspects, maximise space and allow endless natural light. They feature luxurious fixtures and finishes, including natural stone benchtops, European oak timber flooring, feature pendant lighting and quality Miele appliances.
This spacious three bedroom, two bathroom penthouse apartment feature spectacular city skyline view. Some of the property highlights include:
- Large and airy open plan living, dining and kitchen area that opens onto a large alfresco
- Spacious kitchen with large natural stone island bench and Miele appliances, including integrated refrigerator and induction cooktop
- Master bedroom with double vanity in the ensuite
- Custom joinery in the living area, including a fireplace
- 2 secure basement car spaces, and a storage cage
With a range of luxurious, beautifully appointed features, this could be a place you call home.
Make the most of resort-style luxuries including:
- Full time concierge service
- Rooftop terrace with stunning city views
- Café and provedore
- Rooftop vegetable and herb garden
- Resident lounge with fireplace, billiards table and baby grand piano
- 30-seat cinema
- Resident kitchen and dining area
- Wellness Centre with indoor heated swimming pool, gym, yoga & pilates studio
- Beauty & hair salon
- Consulting suites for visiting allied health professionals
- Private mini-bus service
- 24 hour emergency call system
Reap the rewards of services designed to elevate your every day.
Located in the vibrant east of Richmond, be within close proximity to many attractions, services and facilities:
- 4km's from the CBD
- 250 metres from the shops, restaurants and cafes of Swan Street
- Close to trams and trains
- Proposed residential aged care facility next door
- 3km's from Epworth Hospital
- Close to gardens and open space, including Burnley Gardens and the Yarra River
To find out more, search ArdencyKennedyPlace.com.au
--Images are for illustrative purposes and are indicative only. Some images may depict items not provided by Keyton within the village/units such as furniture and other decorative items. Keyton Trust ABN 349 706 307.--