Windsor Park retirement village is perfectly positioned in the leafy Geelong suburb of St Albans Park, surrounded by landscaped gardens and resort-style amenities. Enjoy independent living with a true sense of neighbourly connection, a lively calendar of social events and welcoming community spaces, together with the convenience of co-located aged care services.
With the Bellarine Peninsula's beaches and wineries within easy reach, and just moments to Geelong’s city centre and waterfront, you’ll be close to everything you need for a fulfilling retirement lifestyle.
Retirement village highlights:
- Pet-friendly environment
- Co-located aged care
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Library and welcoming community spaces
- Barbecue and alfresco dining
- Communal vegetable garden
- On-site newspaper and chemist delivery
- Village bus for shopping and outings
Retirement village surrounds:
- Located between Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula
- 5-minute drive to Geelong city centre and waterfront
- 1km to Barwon Valley Golf Club
We would love to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
or on below to book a personalised tour. Alternatively, please call us on 1800 550 550.